|Watch out or he'll gobble you up.|
Each day in Heroes of Neverwinter you can leave your friends two gifts. You give them the first by clicking on the "Send Gift" button and the second can be left in their Chest of Wonder after visiting their house. Each option has a different set of items which you can send to your Facebook Friends, and you can unlock even more by leveling up your characters.
The following is a list of what items you can give your friends and at what levels they become unlocked. If you want to be really crafty I suggest linking your friends to this page and saying something like "Hey, look at what I found out on this blog about online Dungeons and Dragons games!" If they don't get the picture you can always hit them with a clue bat.
Send Gift Options
- Gift of the Day: This option is always random, but includes such wonders as Frosted Mushrooms and Hero's Recommendations.
- Helm's Hold Journeybread: You can't go wrong with the gift of HP, plus this one is available from level one.
- Thieve's Tools: Also available from level 1 is this sucker which gives a bonus to thievery checks.
- Spider Egg Souffle: You unlike this +3 to attack for an encounter item by earning the Traveler achievement.
- Amber Brew: You can give your friends this Elemtental Resist 5 item (duration 3 rounds) after you've gotten the Sellsword achievement.
- Traveler's Feast: Like I said, you can never go wrong with the gift of hp heals. Unlocks at level 2.
- Conyberry Mead: Help out your rogue friends with this +3 to perception item, unlocked at level 3.
- Sword Mountain Spicecake: +1 to initiative for the adventure with this item unlocked at level 4.
- Crag Mushroom: All those heals can only go so far. Extend their usefulness by giving the gift of increased Max HP for an adventure with this item unlocked at level 5.
- Dwarven Celebration Brew: I'm actually not a big fan of this item, which gives a +1 to attack for a -5 to Perception. Unlocks at level 6
- Enchanted Thieve's Tools: This item, unlockable at level 7, is three times better than normal Thieve's Tools.
- Incense of Ferocity: The final item on this list unlocks at level 8 and gives a +1 bonus to all damage for the adventure.
Leave a Gift Options
- Free Gift of the Day: Like the above, this is usually what I give. The variety keeps my gifts from getting stale I think.
- Dwarven Celebration Brew: On the leave a gift list, this doesn't even need to be unlocked.
- Potion of Blessed Circumstances: A +1 to saving throws for the encounter, why yes, I don't mind if I do. Available at level 1.
- Kobold Incense: This item gives a +3 bonus to your defenses against traps, unlocks at level 2.
- Ointment of Defense: This item, available at level 3, gives the user resist 1 against all damage for an entire adventure. A level 3 unlockable.
- Refreshing Salve: +2 to saving throws until the end of turn, for when you just HAVE to stop taking ongoing damage. Available at level 4
- Enchanted Thieve's Tools: Once again we have one that is available earlier than its "Send Gift" counterpart. This one can be given at level 5.
- Incense of Warding: One of my favorite items. All allies in close burst 3 get a +1 to their defenses for 3 turns. Available at level 6.
- Amber Brew: Resisting elemental damage is always nice. Unlocks at level 7.
- 10 Gold: This is the most useless option available to you. Almost anything else you could give is better than this junk, which is only available after level 8 anyway.
- Leviathan Ale: One of my favorite gifts to give, this refills 3 points of the energy meter when received. Unlocks at level 9.
- Potion of Healing: Like I said, you can go wrong with free heals. Available at level 10.