Friday, November 25, 2011

Hope Everyone had a Great T-day

Ah, a holiday, I hope you'll let me take a break from the usual for the occasion.

I just want to thank all my readers for coming here and making this site worth the time I put into it. So with that in mind I'll be giving gifts from now through the holiday season.

Anyone who comments on a post from now till the end of the year and leaves their server and character name in the post or sends it vial e-mail to dungeonbrew@gmail.com will receive 100 Platinum. In addition I'll be auctioning off some items, including 3 Small Eberron Dragonshards (enough to get an xp potion), Mnemonic Enhancers, and more. Everytime you post you'll be entered to win one of the items in the drawing. This is my little way of giving back. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't want your platinum! :P I just want my FvS ginvited

    ReplyDelete