Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to My Life in Stormreach

Stormreach, city of adventure. I've been a gamer all my life ("Mom, how do I get through the Lost Woods?") so it was only a matter of time before I found a MMORPG for me. If you've ever been to my blog Dungeon Brew then you won't be surprised that that MMORPG turned out to be Turbine's Dungeons and Dragons Online.

I was lucky enough to be invited as a playtester when they were switching to the free to play model and I've been playing ever since. In that time I've started guilds, ran my fair share of quests, and seen quite a few updates to the game. Hence I've got a lot of experience to share, from great ways to farm Turbine Points to powerful (some would say broken) builds and also which quests are the most fun.

This blog is about all of that and more. I invite you into my world, and hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment